Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Where are my birthday buddies at? HAPPY BIRTHDAY January 31st babies!!! Hope you have a wicked day!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
LuctorEtEmergo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Thank you! I hope that you are able to talk to him at least. :-)

Quoting Anonymous2u:

He lives in TX and we moved to VA in July. He and I are really close so it breaks my heart to not be there with him. Today is gonna be a hard day for sure. Hope ur bday is great!

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Thank you!! And happy birthday to your nephew! How come you won't be with him this year?

Quoting Anonymous2u:

My nephews bday is today! He's 12! This is the first time I won't be with him for his bday. I'm so sad. Anyway happy birthday!

LuctorEtEmergo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
You have a awesome birth date!
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I think I will be celebrating on Saturday, I say I think because my family have made plans lol! Happy Birthday for Saturday!!!

Quoting queen_k0302:

Happy birthday!

How will you be celebrating?

Mine is Saturday. February 2. Yes ground hogs day.
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Oh definitely! I'm callling him before school and he's calling me after school! We already set that up lol

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

He lives in TX and we moved to VA in July. He and I are really close so it breaks my heart to not be there with him. Today is gonna be a hard day for sure. Hope ur bday is great!

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Thank you!! And happy birthday to your nephew! How come you won't be with him this year?

Quoting Anonymous2u:

My nephews bday is today! He's 12! This is the first time I won't be with him for his bday. I'm so sad. Anyway happy birthday!

LuctorEtEmergo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 AM
That is so cute!!! Well I hope you have a wonderful conversation with him!!! 12 is a good birthday number!

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Oh definitely! I'm callling him before school and he's calling me after school! We already set that up lol

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 AM
TY! When he turned 10 he told me "Teto(his nickname for me pronounced thetho he came up with the spelling) I'm in the double digits now! I'm a man!" Lol I can't wait to hear what he has to say about being a preteen!

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

That is so cute!!! Well I hope you have a wonderful conversation with him!!! 12 is a good birthday number!

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Mine was the 11th of jan. happy birthday! Hope it's a blast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Happy birthday. Mines March 26th. Aries through and through

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Just means 5 more days till my birthday! Although today is my anniversary!

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:57 AM

BTW Happy Birthday!

LuctorEtEmergo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 AM
I love the nickname!!!! 12 is a good age!!

Quoting Anonymous2u:

TY! When he turned 10 he told me "Teto(his nickname for me pronounced thetho he came up with the spelling) I'm in the double digits now! I'm a man!" Lol I can't wait to hear what he has to say about being a preteen!

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Quoting LuctorEtEmergo:

Quoting Anonymous2u:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)