• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am seeing RED!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:22 AM
  • 13 Replies

First a little backstory. My ex was abusive and controlling. I finally left him in 2011. He made my life hell even after we were split because I found my now bf. After a few months things died down. In all of 2012, he saw our son maybe 10 times and never at his request. His mom(who he lives with) would call or text. A few months ago, he txtd and apologized. He said he changed and that he wanted to be a part of his sons life. I was diagnosed with PTSD because of what he put me through. I have a lot of issues and anger towards him but I set that aside so my child could have a relationship with his dad. So when my sons bday came up, I let his dad come over(which meant letting him know that I had moved). He had the balls to ask if he could use him on his taxes. I politely laughed him off and told him no. 

Fast forward to today... I got online and filed my taxes before going to work. While Im there my bf tells me to check my email because he had gotten one saying there was a problem with his taxes and they werent sent. He wanted to make sure there wasnt a problem with mine. Come to find out, my sons ssn has already been used. While I dont have concrete evidence I am positive it was him. I cant believe he is stupid enough to try this! Did he think I wouldnt find out or that I would just be ok with it? AAAAAAAGHH!!! I sent him a text asking him. And he has yet to respond. Ill be calling the IRS tomorrow to see what my next step is. 

Im just speechless. After everything that has happened, he is still trying to pull this crap on me. Vent over

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this

He is going to be in a shit load of trouble for doing this. Be sure to raise holy hell over and press charges if you can. It may hold up your tax return though......GL

maryjmom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:28 AM
3 moms liked this
Press charges on that mofo! When he gets caught, and he WILL get caught, he is facing some serious jail time.

Fuck him in the ass hard girl! And do it with NO lube!!!!! He will have to get used to it cause in jail, they don't give out any KY baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bauxite-17
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Dude...hes fucked. Good luck girl. I hope he learns his lesson.

DaLordsMezNger
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Oh I will. I have given him chance after chance. I'm Fucking done.

Quoting Sassy762:

He is going to be in a shit load of trouble for doing this. Be sure to raise holy hell over and press charges if you can. It may hold up your tax return though......GL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Take his ass to the cleaners!!! What a douche!
EachNewBreath
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Go and get you some!!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Woooow. I'm speechless. Press charges. Don't back down on this.
nathansmommy331
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Bump
DaLordsMezNger
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Lmao!

I always regret going easy on him when we were together. This is my chance. And the best part is that he brought this on himself so I shan't feel guilty :)

Quoting maryjmom:

Press charges on that mofo! When he gets caught, and he WILL get caught, he is facing some serious jail time.

Fuck him in the ass hard girl! And do it with NO lube!!!!! He will have to get used to it cause in jail, they don't give out any KY baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Yes contact the IRS. He will have to pay it back. You will need his full name, address, ss#, and maybe where he works

Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)