Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT. My daughter gave my youngest a bloody nose

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My daughter has always had it in for our youngest. I was putting clothes in the washing machine had my then 2 week old son in the living room. I was a ear shot away. My washing machine was outside. I came in and I couldn't find him. She had put him in the linen closet. I felt so guilty. That when I would do laundry I would put him in a bouncer and lock him in a room. Then one night I heard my daughter and youngest screaming. She had found a tooth pick and stabbed him in the head. It wasn't deep more like a millimeter in. it looked like she scratched Then a few days ago she threw a toy at him and gave him a bloody nose. My kids are always fighting and I'm always trying to stop it. I'm so worried about my child's temper. I don't know what to do. I am always watching my kids but i cant take them with me when I go to the bathroom or small things like that.Please don't bash me.

My youngest is 3. My daughter is the middle child. I have a older son. My daughter scares me when she gets really mad. I try to teach her to calm herself and it doesn't work. My youngest even said his sister doesn't love him. When I told her this she said she does love him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like your dd has some anger issues and may feel like she has been replaced.

Consistent discipline is key and maybe some counseling for her anger.

GL.
tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM

How old is your dd? At 2 weeks old your son can not even begin to protect himself. Get yourself a pack(whatever those carries are called)  and keep him with you every where. 

Sounds like she needs some help to deal with the anger. I'm wondering how long she was an only child?

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Get a sling for the baby until your DD gets her issues worked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EachNewBreath
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM

So sorry that you daughter has rage issues! You need to protect your baby though!! poor thing! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Bump with my kids age
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:38 AM
My youngest is 3 now.

Quoting EachNewBreath:

So sorry that you daughter has rage issues! You need to protect your baby though!! poor thing! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM
My daughter is 6 and my youngest is 3. I have a older son too. Should I get my daughter help? My daughter is great until she gets mad.

Quoting tricia1332:

How old is your dd? At 2 weeks old your son can not even begin to protect himself. Get yourself a pack(whatever those carries are called)  and keep him with you every where. 

Sounds like she needs some help to deal with the anger. I'm wondering how long she was an only child?

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM
If this has been going on for 3 years with NO progress you may need to ask her pedi.

JMO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Don't leave your kids unattended. That's scarey.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)