Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Fing MAD!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:19 AM
  • 2 Replies

My dd has been making me SO mad lately!!! I told DH "Are you going to be off your game soon??"  he said "No, Why?" I told him "DD needs to go to bed Now and I don't want to deal with it... I want you to do it." He just kept playing his game and doesn't even give a sh**... Gah I'm So Pissed off!!! She was screaching at the top of her lungs that she doesn't want to go to sleep she wants to come out of the bedroom.. GAH I had to bite myself I was getting so freaking mad!!! Now I have a huge teeth impression on my hand that hurts like a bi**h and he's still playing his Stupid game!!! Why was that more important than helping Me??

We lay with DD to help her fall asleep then carry her to her crib. It's just the way we have always put her to bed. She is 2  1/2 and Definitely living up to the expression, "Terrible Two's" FML

Not to mention I live in an apt complex and am always freaking out about her waking up the neighbors downstairs or where ever due to the last neighbor being a total bi*ch and coming up to out apt Every time DD made a sound..

Rant Over.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aimeegreen4ever
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Try cry it out sleep training before you go insane. My boys have slept in their own beds in their own rooms without any fussing from around 9 months old. My youngest DS just turned 2. It really works. You don't just let them cry forever but crying is involved. It won't last forever. And I'd go unplug dh's game from the wall! Unacceptable in my house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd train her to self soothe herself to sleep. but my kids slept alone from 3 months on so.. it was easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured