Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

I'm not a mom. I've never been a mom and I've never been pregnant. But I've never had baby fever so bad in my entire life as I do right now. Everything in my life is right where I hoped it would be before becoming a parent. Hubby and I are so ready to be parents but I'm deployed right now!!! AHHH! So am I an imposter for signing up on Cafemom? I FEEL LIKE ONE!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:46 AM
this site is for women trying to conceive too.
no worries, love!
BekahBrownEyes
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:49 AM
No worries! I hope it happens for you once you are home again. How much more time do you have left?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 AM
No but now you will be well informed when your bundle of joy arrives good luck ttc :)
tastelikeyum
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Nope!! You are trying to conceive do you are ok.
wannabpregnant
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 AM
i joined for miscarriage support. =( not a mom either
Hulagirl55
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 AM

I'm also torn about when to get preggers!! Once I'm home we have about 3 months together and then we'll be separated again because of work (we're both military) for another 5 months. I terrified of being pregnant without him around but I think we are both so ready to be first time parents that if it happens the day I get home then so be it!

Hulagirl55
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:01 AM

About 3 more months!!!

Quoting BekahBrownEyes:

No worries! I hope it happens for you once you are home again. How much more time do you have left?

BekahBrownEyes
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Wow..thank goodness its not super long. Oh don't forget to take plenty of folic acid, its in prenatal vitamins I think. It just builds up a healthy uterus. I'm sure you know that though, with baby fever and all. I wish you a safe return and quick pregnancy. :)
beeluv611
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Not at all. Just don't forget to follow the group "Trying to concieve". :] Good luck and some baby dust!

sheymann
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:30 AM
1 mom liked this

DF is in the AF. I went throught he pregnancy without him, but he was there for DD's birth. Good luck!

Quoting Hulagirl55:

I'm also torn about when to get preggers!! Once I'm home we have about 3 months together and then we'll be separated again because of work (we're both military) for another 5 months. I terrified of being pregnant without him around but I think we are both so ready to be first time parents that if it happens the day I get home then so be it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)