Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WIZARD OF OZ!! SKURD

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:46 AM
  • 11 Replies
AUNTI EM, AUNTI EM Seriously its crazy in CT right now I just moved my son w/ his mattress into my livingrOom. There are huge trees on his side of the house. Any of you experiencing this high wind & rain storm?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM

I posted about this earlier...I'm in Pittsburgh PA and it's NUTS...I'm scared to death!!!

Bluescorpia
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:49 AM
I'm in CT too. I was in the kitchen 10 mins ago when my storm door flew open. It scared the shit outta me.I thought it was someone opening the door at 1st lol
Chaoswithin
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:52 AM
I hope it ends soon .

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I posted about this earlier...I'm in Pittsburgh PA and it's NUTS...I'm scared to death!!!

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:54 AM

OMG me to!  I hate sending the kids to the bus in weather like this... 

Quoting Chaoswithin:

I hope it ends soon .

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:55 AM

We just have rain in Albany NY. No wind yet. They are going to kick in after 10am according to the weather channel and we're due for the weather to go from 54 degrees with rain today to 25 degrees with snow by Friday. Ugh.

Chaoswithin
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:55 AM
omg & lol stay safe

Quoting Bluescorpia:

I'm in CT too. I was in the kitchen 10 mins ago when my storm door flew open. It scared the shit outta me.I thought it was someone opening the door at 1st lol

Chaoswithin
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Sucks that the temperature is dropping again. Stay safe and they are calling for it to get rougher here between 7 and 9 .

Quoting acrogodess:

We just have rain in Albany NY. No wind yet. They are going to kick in after 10am according to the weather channel and we're due for the weather to go from 54 degrees with rain today to 25 degrees with snow by Friday. Ugh.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm in Colorado and we're not having rain, some snow is spitting but the wind feels like it's going to come right thru the house it's so bad!

SAnders224
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Prayers for all in the horrible weather. Here on the west coast of Michigan we went from 53degrees to snowing in less than 24 hours. Road are bad.
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:17 AM

You too.

Quoting Chaoswithin:

Sucks that the temperature is dropping again. Stay safe and they are calling for it to get rougher here between 7 and 9 .

Quoting acrogodess:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)