Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont know how to feel...update!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
SO left his FB up and I was being nosey and found messages from october 2012 between him and 2 other girls. One of them he was asking her how her day was and he was calling her "love" and "sweety" and the other girl he was talking to he was telling her how "horrible" I treat him (which is false I do everything for this man). I dont know how to feel right now. It happened last year yes but it was only 3 months ago! We have been together for 6 years with 2 beautiful children. I would NEVER cheat on him and he promises that he would never cheat on me but its obvious hes lying.

I feel so stupid but I dont want to over react until I talk to him about it. What would you do/how would you feel?

*UPDATE* he came home early and when i asked him about he sure enough he flipped the script and it was all my fault for being nosey. I still dont know how to feel about this!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Ask him?  I'd be pissed that he was telling ppl I was mean to him...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Well yea im going to ask him but he doesnt get home until about 5:30pm..its 6:00am here so I have all day to wait!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Sammi20
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM

I would definitely confront him when the kids aren't around.. I hope things work out :/

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM

All day to PLOT!!!  ;)  good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well yea im going to ask him but he doesnt get home until about 5:30pm..its 6:00am here so I have all day to wait!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Honestly I would feel hurt and betrayed, if I found out that he may have cheated and then talked behind my back. Kind of makes you feel like you dont really know that person. Ive been there before he wanted to work it out but i had so much anger and resentment towards him I had cheated on him and I never told him about it. The wierd thing is I never felt bad about it and we did work it out and found new respect and love for eachother. However that time in my life I was in a very dark place because he put me there. Not sure if I will ever truly forgive him for it.  It just depends how you feel and what you are willing to put up with . Good luck to you.

MammaPaparazza
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 AM
I don't think I could wait all day, I'd have him come home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Oh yea he has it coming. I just feel stupid..im soo good to him! He doesnt have to.do ANYTHING..not even clip his toenails and he does this to me!

Quoting Sammi20:

I would definitely confront him when the kids aren't around.. I hope things work out :/

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd feel like my world collapsed until I talked to him myself. Hard to explain that though, but you also broke his trust by snooping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:04 AM
If my car wasnt dead i would go to his job but i cant. I feel so stupid!

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I don't think I could wait all day, I'd have him come home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Your right but i should be able to snoop his page..he snoops mine all the time! I have nothing to hide

Quoting AmyL3469:

I'd feel like my world collapsed until I talked to him myself. Hard to explain that though, but you also broke his trust by snooping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)