Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i am soooo mad at t mobile.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I needed to call 911 cause my son stop breathing. First couple of times of me calling 911 it went to the t mobile customer serive. Then it said the number u have called is no longer ion service. I am so pissed at t mobile. I had to call my family for them to call 911 for me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:47 AM
What is psc and fcc?

Quoting FunnyKids:

You will most likely have to call the PSC or the FCC to get that started. Tmobile isn't going to do anything but credit your bill

Quoting Anonymous:

I am wait till 6 to call. They will be getting an ass chewing from this mama.

Quoting FunnyKids:

They can be fined quite a bit for that and I believe you could get a settlement too. This happened with Verizon and (i believe) katrina. They are supposed to dedicate so many open lines to emergency calls and they gor caught skimping and it cost them a lot of $

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:47 AM
I'm sorry you had such a rough time.
camsmami
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:48 AM
We had t-mobile for 6 years. We switched to AT&T this past summer. They've been awesome we pay $160 for unlimited talk and text with 10gb of data on two phones. I have the Galaxy Note and my husband has the Galaxy 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FunnyKids
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:51 AM
FCC = Federal Communications Commission and PSC = Public Service Commission. They are who regulates the phone, cable, electric, media, and other companies

Quoting Anonymous:

What is psc and fcc?

Quoting FunnyKids:

You will most likely have to call the PSC or the FCC to get that started. Tmobile isn't going to do anything but credit your bill

Quoting Anonymous:

I am wait till 6 to call. They will be getting an ass chewing from this mama.

Quoting FunnyKids:

They can be fined quite a bit for that and I believe you could get a settlement too. This happened with Verizon and (i believe) katrina. They are supposed to dedicate so many open lines to emergency calls and they gor caught skimping and it cost them a lot of $

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Call you local State Corporation Commission and complain.  They are required by law to have 911 service.  You pay a 911 surcharge every month in your bill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I went through my phone and I called 911 over 10 times and never once got ahold of them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I have tmobile and can not wait til April when my contract is up..... I USB fee had nothing but proven ds with them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN