Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People Thought i was Fat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

when i was really nine months along...i didnt' show....

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Awesome! People thought I was having twins and some people didn't even entertain that thought. They immediately went into "OMG are you having triplets?! You're HUGE!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Ive been asked before, if I was pregnant, nope just fat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
southernbelle07
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
With my second people thought I was just fat until I was 6 months along :/
I hated it. I wanted to look pregnant, not fat.

With my first I was obviously pregnant at like 14 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I'm sorry. Some people didn't even know I was pregnant till right before I had him. I didn't show till a few weeks before I had him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM

No one knew I was pregnant until I gave birth and it amazed them. My breasts got so big the shirts I wore camaflaged  my stomach.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
This is how I was with my first. I retained tons of water.

Quoting s.osborne:

Awesome! People thought I was having twins and some people didn't even entertain that thought. They immediately went into "OMG are you having triplets?! You're HUGE!"

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I hate it when people say that!!!!! LOL. When I was pregnant with my son I was HUGE and alot of people were like, are you having twins...IM LIKE NO! How rude!

Quoting s.osborne:

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:37 AM
People asked if I was pregnant before I knew. Lol, I thought I was getting fat. Twins! Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
s.osborne
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I gained 103lbs. I was having withdrawals though and the father is a POS who didn't give a shit so I think that had a lot to do with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is how I was with my first. I retained tons of water.

Quoting s.osborne:

BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM

by the time I was 5 1/2 months - I looked like their was a basket ball or watermelon under my shirt..................1 time a lady actually asked me if I was really pregnant or if their was a ball under my shirt.............so I lifted up my shirt an said ..................yes,really!...........ha ha ha ha ha...........wish you guys could of seem the look on her face!   Priceless!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured