Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tax question

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:33 AM
  • 29 Replies
Got the email from TurboTax saying approved by the irs but on the where's my refund website it still says processing. Ah! So was it approved or not? How long until it updates on the where's my refund site?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Give it 48 hours.
.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Mine says the same. Check again after midnight, I guess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Mine was approved on the 27th and the irs website still says processing. Driving me nuts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:39 AM
It is suppose to update nightly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Give it time! It's probably overloaded since they JUST frickin opened
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Oh goody now we get to start seeing a thousand where's my refund posts!  I love tax season,  I can't wait for the I bought a trip to Disneyland but now I can't pay my rent so we're evicted posts!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Turbo tax will email you when it is accepted, but not when it is approved and when the money will be deposited. Turbo tax will just give you an estimated window of return. If you want a specific date, go to the IRS website. If there is no date, then they haven't been approved yet.

Yesterday when I went to IRS. Gov it said my return was being processed. This morning I checked again and it said it was approved and will be deposited Monday February 4th
MoLLiy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
If you have education credits you're return won't even be processed until mid-February... that's what happened to me...
Eagle293
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Hey mines due to be deposited Feb 4 to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Turbo tax will email you when it is accepted, but not when it is approved and when the money will be deposited. Turbo tax will just give you an estimated window of return. If you want a specific date, go to the IRS website. If there is no date, then they haven't been approved yet.

Yesterday when I went to IRS. Gov it said my return was being processed. This morning I checked again and it said it was approved and will be deposited Monday February 4th

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)