Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court today and i am so nervous!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 36 Replies
I don't even know why I have to go! Its not even my case, I haven't seen these people in nearly a year. But here I am grtting dressed and doing my hair to go deal wiyh some more bullshit. I'm not friends with these people for a reason. Becsuse all they do is start drama. I have way more going on in my life than this shit. I'm missing out on money because I had to take today off, my kids won't be doing school work most of the day.

All because this dude wants to be a jackass and try to take his kids away from his ex wife. Because she lives in a different county and he is afraid for his life.....really??? Now here I am going to be a character witness for a girl I haven't seen in like 9 months. I hate it, I don't want to go, I'm a nervous wreck. I'm gonna make an ass out of myself because of my nerves and I don't do well with the spotlight on me. Omg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:58 AM
hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Thank you! I feel like throwing up I am so nervous. I'm dressed and ready to go an hour early I am so nervous.

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Aww I am sorry. I hate situations like that. I always get nervous just walking into the courthouse. I don't know why. It will be over before you know it.
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
This is a first for me. I have never had to do anything like this before. Not even for a ticket.

Quoting shymomof4:

Aww I am sorry. I hate situations like that. I always get nervous just walking into the courthouse. I don't know why. It will be over before you know it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:02 AM
have done coffee and breakfast

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Thank you! I feel like throwing up I am so nervous. I'm dressed and ready to go an hour early I am so nervous.

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

hugs

Groove
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Sit down and do some deep breathing. Slowly beathe in, hold it for 1 2 3, release slowly. Focus on breathing. Breathing deeply/etc will definitely help you calm down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM
2 moms liked this

ugh... hugs mama...that sucks

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I don't wanna even think about food. Half a pack of cigarettes sounds nice though...

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

have done coffee and breakfast

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting Mrs.wilcox01:

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I am gonna be so embarassed if I have a panic attack omg something else to worry about.

Quoting Groove:

Sit down and do some deep breathing. Slowly beathe in, hold it for 1 2 3, release slowly. Focus on breathing. Breathing deeply/etc will definitely help you calm down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brebugmom91
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Call and tell them you died.

Lol. I'm kidding. I hope it goes ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)