Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help :(

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hello everyone... My name is Giovanna but everyone calls me Gio. I'm from Brazil but i married with a american guy 3 years ago and we live in Chicago. I joined to this forum because i don't know what to do anymore. My marriage is falling apart... I'm pregnant of 9 weeks and i think is the second worse moment in my life. God knows i wouldn't like to be in this way, but is so difficult. My husband doesn't support me and my mother-in-law keep trying her best to screw my entire life. He's a baby's momma and always is on her side. I'm so tired to try to be the perfect wife and just get the shit... I had a abortion almost 2 years ago and i think it was the beginning from this mess... I don't wanna be sad, my baby don't deserve this... But im so done. I have no friends in this country, i have no one to talk about all this. And my husband refuses to go to therapy again... I just need someone to help me :[

Sorry for the english and the sadness.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
iggwhipped72
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Your English is fine! I'm sorry you are going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Ditto & ((hugs))

Quoting iggwhipped72:

Your English is fine! I'm sorry you are going through this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WandaSue
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM

hugs mama!

badylugs80
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Gio do you have any other kids?? If so, find a moms group in your area. As much as my little miss enjoys play dates, I really do it for my sanity and to have adult interaction! Sadly you won't be able to change your momma's boy and you won't be able to change your MIL...so you have to figure out if this is something you can deal with or start stashing $ to go back to Brazil where you know people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
giobit
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Quoting badylugs80:

Gio do you have any other kids?? If so, find a moms group in your area. As much as my little miss enjoys play dates, I really do it for my sanity and to have adult interaction! Sadly you won't be able to change your momma's boy and you won't be able to change your MIL...so you have to figure out if this is something you can deal with or start stashing $ to go back to Brazil where you know people

Thanks for care. Well, i'm thinking about what you said a lot in this week, i just wanna a happy family where my baby can grow up safe, you know? The baby was no intented and this made the things worse for me.. And no, this would be my "first" child. Anyway, thanks for reply sweet.

ktp111
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:06 AM

hugs and kisses for your tears

EthansFabMom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Bless your heart. I'm not from another country, but I moved an hour away from my friends and family for my husband, and I have yet to meet any friends and too feel extremely lonely. I'm thinking about going to therapy just to have someone to talk to. I'm sorry you are so sad, and I pray that things get better for you!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)