Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning help!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
So my apartment was put together "crappy" we have hard wood floors over most of the house and the boards don't touch the walls. It's a small space and stuff keeps getting trapped in there!!! It's too small to fit my fingers in to put stuff out and the vacuum doesn't seem to get it all out!! Help I hate this!!!

Story why we took this apartment.... We were helping mil out and got an apartment with her so she could save money. When I found out I was pregnant we decided to move out to get a house. We had such a hard time finding a house and our lease ran out we ended up staying with my mom for a month and decided to rent again until we found a house. School was starting soon and we needed to get in a place ASAP.... We found this place it was big with a great school system and let us bring our dog so we took it. After we moved in I realized our huge kitchen only has 1 outlet and the floors didn't meet up with the walls. We always lived in complex so I didn't think to look for these things.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Take your broom and side sweep it out. Or take a butter knife to drag it all out.

I had that same problem.

Talk with the landlord about getting small trim molding to put down over it.
Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
That's a great idea!!! Like cocking? Ill do it myself lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Take your broom and side sweep it out. Or take a butter knife to drag it all out.

I had that same problem.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Yea but its small wood molding you just use penny nails to put it in. I'll google pictures if you need me too.

Quoting Lindsayhoy0612:

That's a great idea!!! Like cocking? Ill do it myself lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I had that same problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)