Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ages, phases, whats you child doing?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
What is your childs(rens) age, and what is your favorite and least favorite thing about this stage of their life?

Dd is seven months old, I am so happy to be out of the newborn stage, she is more social and funny! She occupies herself for a longer time.

My least favorite is trying to dress her while she is squirming, and the fact that she doesn't sleep though the night, its getting difficult to get her back to bed now that she's older
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:26 AM
DS is 9. I hate the attitude. LOL. But for the most part, he is a pretty great kid. He is acting mroe grown up lately and it makes me sad. He is branching out more socially(he always been quiet and shy) and I love that.
DD is 7. oh.. my wonderful daughter. She has been full of what I call divatude since the day she was born. She keeps me on my toes! I love watching her learn new things. Her eyes light up when she gets it and she is so excited to share with me. I love that she loves music and her obsession with Harry Styles is both cute and scary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hayleysmom88
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Thanks for playing! I can't even imagine dd that big lol....she's not allowed to grow up, I told her.

Quoting MommyBoha:

DS is 9. I hate the attitude. LOL. But for the most part, he is a pretty great kid. He is acting mroe grown up lately and it makes me sad. He is branching out more socially(he always been quiet and shy) and I love that.

DD is 7. oh.. my wonderful daughter. She has been full of what I call divatude since the day she was born. She keeps me on my toes! I love watching her learn new things. Her eyes light up when she gets it and she is so excited to share with me. I love that she loves music and her obsession with Harry Styles is both cute and scary

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 AM

2 months -- smiling and cooing and staying awake for longer periods.  he also screams unless i'm holding him 

21 months -- starting to use more words.  when she dances, she looks like the apes from the planet of the apes & she keeps me laughing all day long.  least favorite thing is her newfound ninja skills.  she can destroy my house in a matter of minutes

4 yrs -- starting to recognize written words, he can write his name, he likes to tell jokes (bless his heart, they never make sense, but somehow, that just makes them funnier).  least favorite -- he still has temper tantrums and could try the patience of a saint

7 yrs -- she's starting to identify herself as a "big kid".  she really likes to be on the go & do social things outside of the house.  least favorite -- she has a bossy, smart mouth.  

15 yrs -- he's old enough that he & i can have really interesting conversations. it's kind of cool to listen to his take on politics, religion & current events.  least favorite -- he's freaking 15.  he thinks i'm an idiot and he's the smartest person on the planet.  he's lazy and confrontational a lot of the time.  i have to repeat to myself "i cannot punch this kid in the mouth, i cannot punch this kid in the mouth, i cannot punch this kid in the mouth"

funny_girl3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:49 AM
My oldest is 10 and is entering puberty and that is my least favorite thing about where he is because my sweet oldest baby acts like a completely different person sometimes. My favorite thing about his age is he can do everything for himself. But I guess that's bad too, because I wish he needed me more. :( My youngest is 20 months and she is a little chatterbox but most of it is gibberish with a few real words thrown in. I love listening to her talk. She thinks the word "sibby" is hilarious, she'll walk up to you and say it and then laugh hysterically. Wish I knew what she was saying. It's great that she's vocal but that's also the thing I like least about the stage she's at. When she gets frustrated, which happens a lot because she's trying to be independent, she screams like a girl in a slasher flick. My heart jumps in my chest every time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)