Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I CONFESS - does this make me a bad person

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I feel like a horrible person for feeling this way but my life was in such a better place a month ago!

My husband and I decided to try to have another baby at the beginning of this month. We were so excited everything in our lives were perfect and we felt the time was right.

Now Im hoping AF shows up 2/6. It sounds so bad but with everything that went wrong this month in our lives another baby would only add to my stress and I think id actually have a mental breakdown.

I just found out my dad has a tumor and is having surgery Tuesday and My dd needs to be admitted into the hospital for some tests and we just got told that yesterday.

IDK what to do anymore Im stressed and about ready to hyperventilate and all i keep thinking about is Please dont be pregnant please dont be pregnant.

And If I am I know ill just have to work that much harder to keep myself sain and Ill always do whats best for my kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:33 AM
:(
Hoping for a bfN!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I cant stop crying

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Hoping for a bfN!

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Chin up.
Hopefully your dd's tests all come back with good results. Your dads tumor may have been caught just in time, and surgery will bring him back new. And maybe, your bfp will come in two months...to give you breathing room. When there is nothing you can do but hope, optimism is a great coping tool.
Quoting Anonymous:

I cant stop crying

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Hoping for a bfN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Thank u so much ! this made me cry in a good way

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Chin up.
Hopefully your dd's tests all come back with good results. Your dads tumor may have been caught just in time, and surgery will bring him back new. And maybe, your bfp will come in two months...to give you breathing room. When there is nothing you can do but hope, optimism is a great coping tool.
Quoting Anonymous:

I cant stop crying

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Hoping for a bfN!

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:57 AM
You are so very welcome:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank u so much ! this made me cry in a good way

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Chin up.
Quoting Anonymous:

I cant stop crying

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Hoping for a bfN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackiebugsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Awe you're not a bad person..i hope everything will work out for you and you will get pregnant when the time is right (((hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Im surprised i didnt get ripped up for this. thank u so much

Quoting mackiebugsmom:

Awe you're not a bad person..i hope everything will work out for you and you will get pregnant when the time is right (((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)