• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin off/ sort of.... who is not mixed these days?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

That's the question we should be asking.  lol   not really but what ever..   Have a great day!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Lol tru that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I'm not really. The only mixing my kids have is a tiny bit of American Indian.

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I'm not, DH is not, and our kids are not...unless you count our German, English, and Scottish ancestry to be "mixed" lol.
kaiser10123
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Me me me! *puts hand up* oh wait I wasn't alive 2.3 Million years ago *puts hands down* hehehe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM
4 moms liked this

Haha Everyone is whether they know it or not. For starters you don't know your true ancestry. You can go to ancestry.com all you want....but most likely somewhere in there Lil Susie wasn't Big Bob's daughter, she was actually the neigbors, but mom can keep one hell of a secret. lol

kolbiesmommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I guess if you're asking who isn't mixed as far as black and white or Mexican and white or black and Mexican or Indian and white or Indian amd black or Indian and Mexican than I am not mixed....well I guess I have Indian in me (3 different tribes) but not enough and I'm white...but if you wanna know other races then, I'm German, Scottish, Irish and black Dutch....which according to family records was really just Indian but they were ashamed to admit they were Indian. So guess I'm a melting pot! As is probably almost everyone in the US.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol you've been watching too much TV

Quoting MissTuree:

Haha Everyone is whether they know it or not. For starters you don't know your true ancestry. You can go to ancestry.com all you want....but most likely somewhere in there Lil Susie wasn't Big Bob's daughter, she was actually the neigbors, but mom can keep one hell of a secret. lol

redneckmama4
by Loree on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Ummm...aren't we all?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Lol I actually don't have cable so I have to make up soap operas in my head......is that worse?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTuree:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
That's awesome lol and no its not but I swear what you said is so true. But I know I've seen it in so many movies where the sisters are mother and daughter lol

Quoting MissTuree:

Lol I actually don't have cable so I have to make up soap operas in my head......is that worse?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissTuree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)