Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What the FU%^$#@ is wrong with me? No what the FU^^&* is wrong with you!- let me Clarify (in red) UPDATE (in blue!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
4 moms liked this

I love my husband...  I really do...  but everything he does these days makes me wonder WHY THE FU&*(^ I ever decided to marry him  I swear there is something wrong with me, but the more i think about it is is HIM!

here is a list of the thing that piss me off about him..

1.  I can't freking stand that He isn't working right now, and I have to be at work ALL DAY EVERY DAY.  I know that being laid off is not technically his fault, but he could really try harder to find something, even just for a few hours a day.

2.  If I walk in the house ONE MORE TIME with both kids in hand and he yells at me for blocking his view of the TV because he is playing Madden, I'm going to knock the TV off the stand And/OR smash the PS3 into tiny pieces.

3.  If I have to sit and Watch him play Madden one more time...  well..  repeat the above mentiond TV and/or PS3 comment.  If you want to "save money" by not having cable, then don't force me to watch you play a stupid game when only ONE TV has netflix! 

4.  Seriously dude, you dont have the kids two days out of the week, they go their grandparents house, why the FUCK are you complaining when the baby cries?  You have TWO FULL FUCKING days to yourself.

5.  You can't make dinner though?  So basically I have to work ALL day while you sit on your ass and I have to come home, take care of the kids AND make dinner for us?  JUST ONCE i'd like for you to do it, even just one time would make me like you more.

6.  Um, no I don't want to kiss you while you have chewing tabacco in your mouth.  Actually i dont want to kiss you at all... ever.  Your teeth are turning seriously brown and it makes me sick, plus if i find ONE MORE SPIT BOTTLE under my couch, I'm going to pour it over your head!

7.  This is my last one for now...  Don't ever get mad at me for being tired again.  If you only did half the things I did in a day you would be passed out alongside the kids at 8:30pm...  so the next time I say, "sorry i'm just exhausted" and you still poke me.  I might legitimately chop your balls off.

wow, congratulations to all you mommies who have perfect husbands, I really wish you all the best in your future...  Unfortunately, mine is not perfect...  I love him flaws and all though... and I vented about things that have been going on RECENTLY (since his lay-off)  not things that he has always done, otherwise, why would I be venting about it!  I plan to talkto him about what has been going through my mind tonight... 

thank you to those who gave me some advice! 

I got home last night and had every intention of talking to my husband...  Picked up the kids on the way and was totally calm when I walked in the door...  holy shit.  it's like he read my post.  The house was clean, dishes and laundry were done, he turned off his game and helped me bring the kids and stuff from the car in.  He seemed...happy.  so I asked him, "What gives?"  He sat down on the couch and said, "I talked to my boss today, he told me to get ready to come back to work... less than two weeks!"  He was so excited...  I made sure to tell him how much i appreciated him doing the housework and threw in an extra "It really helps me out a lot, you have no idea how nice it is to come home and not have to do everything."  Then he apologized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know I can't belive it...  apparently not working was making him very unhappy...  I really hope they call him back like they say they are going to!

Thanks for all the comments, needless to say I had a liiiiitle boost of energy last night! ;-)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM
3 moms liked this

he sounds lazy selfish & disgusting...yuck!

.Milfshake.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Um...nothing sorry I couldn't go through that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Well right now my dh looks like prince charming. =\
Your dh sounds awful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2891
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this
The thing that has me the maddest right now is that dd and I are were in a car accident yesterday morning thanks to ice and snow and unplowed roads. So you would think that after we got home from the hospital, he would have said "you go lay down, I'll watch the kids for a bit." Oh no. He drops us off at home, he's mad because I didn't have my keys (they were still my car), then he gets his snow blower in the back of his truck and goes to his mom's to clear her driveway and sidewalk. When he finally gets home, he goes and passes out on the bed and sleeps until almost 8 pm while I, so sore I can hardly stand to Move, has to fix supper, clean the kitchen after supper, bathe the kids and fight with them at bedtime. He stayed up until SIX THIS MORNING playing a game on Facebook and is currently still asleep. Oh and when he finally crawls in bed at the time that I was waking up, he starts humping my leg like a damn dog. I turned over, looked at him and said "there is no way in HELL that we are having sex right now." So then he turns over and starts pouting like a freaking 2 year old. OMG! Grow up! If he ever gets hit by a damn bus then he can lay around and be freaking lazy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Thank you for that insightful comment...  I hadn't noticed! 

Quoting Amybelle:

LadyF86
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this

Let it all out girl!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM

sorry to hear you were in an accident!  I hope you feel better soon! 

Quoting momof2891:

The thing that has me the maddest right now is that dd and I are were in a car accident yesterday morning thanks to ice and snow and unplowed roads. So you would think that after we got home from the hospital, he would have said "you go lay down, I'll watch the kids for a bit." Oh no. He drops us off at home, he's mad because I didn't have my keys (they were still my car), then he gets his snow blower in the back of his truck and goes to his mom's to clear her driveway and sidewalk. When he finally gets home, he goes and passes out on the bed and sleeps until almost 8 pm while I, so sore I can hardly stand to Move, has to fix supper, clean the kitchen after supper, bathe the kids and fight with them at bedtime. He stayed up until SIX THIS MORNING playing a game on Facebook and is currently still asleep. Oh and when he finally crawls in bed at the time that I was waking up, he starts humping my leg like a damn dog. I turned over, looked at him and said "there is no way in HELL that we are having sex right now." So then he turns over and starts pouting like a freaking 2 year old. OMG! Grow up! If he ever gets hit by a damn bus then he can lay around and be freaking lazy!

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
The only thing that really gets me is that he does his laundry and towels and that's it. He will fold and put away his own laundry but he leaves the towels in the dryer. Or clean clothing that's in the dryer will be thrown on the bed of he needs the dryer. But it doesn't piss me off I just get irritated.
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
3 moms liked this

My mind is boggled by how many selfish, crappy guys are out there and why you people still stay married to them.

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM

You're Welcome.

Enjoy him

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for that insightful comment...  I hadn't noticed! 

Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)