Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why wont he tell me.... divorce

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
i have been with my so for 3 years now. we have 1 baby together. he was married in decmember 2008 and the marriage was annuled may 2008. him and his ex were together almost 4 years before marriage. i have never met her. nor do i want to. shes remarried and lives in a diff state... but everytime i ask my so about her and why the marriage ended, i get no answer. he immedialtely changes the subject. about 2 weeks ago i found his annulment papers.. it basically stated that she promised kids when they got married but then refused to have sex without a condom. he doesnt know i have read them.... but how do i get him to talk to me about it?? any ideas?? thank you ladies!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
may 2009 was the annulment
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
3 moms liked this

I wouldnt push him to talk about it if he doesnt want to.  It doesnt matter.  They had no kids so he has no ties to her anymore.  You got your answer when you snooped in the papers so just let it be. 

MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Why do you care?? And why now after you had a child together? If it mattered you would have already asked him...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicndetsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Why would you want to rehash this? How does it affect your current relationship? You are asking for trouble and giving the man you love unnecessary grief.
MissMysteriouss
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Why should he have to talk about it? Leave him alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2891
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Ouch. He might be embarrassed about what she promised and then lied about. And probably pissed! I wouldn't push him about it. You know the reason why now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I would let that issue die at least you know about it and it isn't something that big of a deal.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM

He put it in the past, leave it there.  

slw123
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Why do you want him to talk to you about it?  It's over. He's moved on with you.  Sometimes not having kids is a dealbreaker for people.  Obviously it would have been smarter for them to talk about it before they got married, but it has nothing at all to do with you.  Don't push him on this one, it isn't a worthwhile fight.

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Bc it's really not something he has too divulge you with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN