Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax refund status question- what does this mean? DOES ANYONE ELSES SAY THIS???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies

I checked our tax refund status ( wheres my refund) and it says

sent/direct deposited   amount: $*****

does that mean its been sent to us already and it should post on our account tomorrow?

DOES ANYONE ELSES SAY THIS?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM

bump

cmabbott
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM

It usually takes between 7-14 days for it to post to your bank account, if it hasn't been deposited after 21 days call the IRS and ask.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

When you go to irs.gov wheres my refund what does that say? Once they send the return it can take 72 hours to show up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

When you go to irs.gov wheres my refund what does that say? Once they send the return it can take 72 hours to show up.

it says what I posted above

sent/direct deposited    amount $**** ( the amount we get back) 

We sent them in on the 25th  received notice they were excepted on the 26th and of course they were processed yesterday.  When we checked it never did give us a date just said this.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM

have you checked your account already to see if its there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

We sent them in on the 25th  received notice they were excepted on the 26th and of course they were processed yesterday.  When we checked it never did give us a date just said this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM

yes and it isnt showing up but I think they only process direct deposits in the mornings so it could show up on there in the morning. 

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM

It will post at midnight. Bank swear they wont hold it but i have seen them hold it for 72 hours

Quoting Anonymous:

yes and it isnt showing up but I think they only process direct deposits in the mornings so it could show up on there in the morning. 

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mena929
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I would assume that it should be in the bank now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM

So you think that means its been sent already?  Thats what I told my husband I thought it meant but since it happened so fast and they never gave us a date we werent sure. 

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

It will post at midnight. Bank swear they wont hold it but i have seen them hold it for 72 hours

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)