Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

AHH so darn aggravated by the dr office yeah kinda a rant.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM
  • 2 Replies

So called to make daughter an apt ofr the afternoon, oh guess what her dr is no longer there. No warning nothing wth. An they have no other open doctors. so today i had to run around like an idiot trying to find a new dr. Thank god I found some one accepting new patience.. even though its in the ghetto so I geuss we will see. dont know if I will stay with them but it will do the job for the day

Ughhh

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Ugh that sux I just went through finding a new Dr for my kids cuz their Dr retired and right now its not easy to find a pediatrician taking new patients! I found A family Dr finally but didn't liked her so my search started again and I finally found one! It was such a hassle though!
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh that sux I just went through finding a new Dr for my kids cuz their Dr retired and right now its not easy to find a pediatrician taking new patients! I found A family Dr finally but didn't liked her so my search started again and I finally found one! It was such a hassle though!

yeah i dont know what happend the doctors office refuses to tell us SO idk. Well we have to have a female dr because my oldest is terrified of men always has been expecially drs.  Well I hear this dr is good so we will see, yeah im nervous I wont like her because I have certian expectaions an our past dr was amazing, she listen to every thing I ahd to say I had alot an I mean ALOT of say in course of actoin with my children and she didnt question my choices on certian things. Ugh an im not looking forward to have to transfer every thing because my oldest an younges thas medical issues that she has been with us threw all of them so she understood everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)