Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that clears that up

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
So apparently, when my mother ends up in a wheelchair it will be all my fault. And apparently when she dies I will be happy.

Good to know considering I'm putting a roof over her head, food in her mouth, paying her car payments and even though I work full time and she doesn't work at all, I still make meals and do all the laundry and household cleaning.

I'm happy to know that I'm such a suck tastic daughter.

/vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Im sorry that someone made you feel that way. Just know that your doing the best that u can. And that at the end of the day it was you that was there for your mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
I wouldn't be providing for an adult that made me feel like shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM
My mom once told me that she hated me, I was the worse daughter ever and she never wanted to see me or any of my fucking children. She told me when my husband left me I would come crawling back to her. I told her I would only come back to town when she died so I could dance on her fucking grave. DH and I have been married for 14 years. My mom died last October, I made the trip home. I kept my word. Sorry your mom sucks. Keep your head up you are the better person.
Jemmy
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I won't be much longer. I can't just kick her out... She's my mom. :/ but I will be moving out of state in a few months to get away from her. For some reason, saying "get the hell out" sounds so much worse than "I'm leaving, figure it out." It sounds dumb as hell since its basically the same thing, but I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night if I did the first one. :/

I know. Stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I know it's tough. I have told my mom twice to stay out of my life until she gets her shit together. I am taking care of myself and my family, that's my priority. I hope it gets better soon.

Quoting Jemmy:

I won't be much longer. I can't just kick her out... She's my mom. :/ but I will be moving out of state in a few months to get away from her. For some reason, saying "get the hell out" sounds so much worse than "I'm leaving, figure it out." It sounds dumb as hell since its basically the same thing, but I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night if I did the first one. :/

I know. Stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)