• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those of you who get angry over your guy flirting with other women....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

are you really that daft and immature to think that it's ok to demand that your husband never acts like a man again???
Some of you are just so silly. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM
LOL my husband wouldn't know flirting if it hit him in the face. He even asked me once if some chick was flirting with him because he didn't know lmao!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM

lol...boys are so clueless sometimes

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM

A Bully Troll! Yikes!

Aislinn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I am the flirter.. My husband is always the flirtee... lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I agree!!!!!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM
3 moms liked this

I demand respect from my husband, in every way, some women are not secure enough to demand anything from their husbands.  That's not me, what about you?

Armadillo79
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:59 PM
5 moms liked this

There is a difference between flirting and looking at other women. Does my husband flirt with other girls? No, he doesn't. For some that might say he does at work, nope he doesn't. I work with him. Does he look at other women? Of course. There is a difference between being disrespectful and being a "Guy" with eyes.

ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM
8 moms liked this
If my husband "acts like a man" by flirting with other women then he knows I'll act like a woman and kick him in the balls
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh would get mad if i started flirting with guys bc he believes its disrespectful. I expect him to not go around flirting with other women. Looking is way different than flirting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry be a man. Look...even make the random comments to me about a hot chick. I so do not care. Be friendly when a woman is talking to you fine. But you openly flirt back. NO not ok, by any means. Flirting to me is an invitation of interest. And as a taken man, there should be no such thing. You want to flirt, come flirt with me. Just cause you have me doesn't mean all the sweet little things we used to do are off the table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)