Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have too many darn kids!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
  • 35 Replies
I was just looking at the calender last night and said "holy cow Monday is busy, we have our normal home study day, the cat has to go to the vet, then skating practice" then my 12 year old pipes in "oh yeah I forgot I have to go to school Monday at 1 for an interview for the science fair" gee thanks for telling me sooner! Then my 14 year old comes home and says "we have an extra rehearsal Monday night for the musical. Ugh!! How am I going to do all this!? Plus dinner and normal everyday stuff?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM
3 moms liked this

craigslist or ebay...

bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Lol, I sometimes feel that way. :)

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Lol! Well no one will want the 12 or 14 year old but the 4 and 6 year old are pretty cute! I can't get rid of my 8 year old he's the only boy. But that doesn't compleatly solve the problem because the older ones are the ones that have tons of crap going on all the time!

Quoting thetrollcat:

craigslist or ebay...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM

offer skittles, cookies, and cake with the sale??? bidding???

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Lol! Well no one will want the 12 or 14 year old but the 4 and 6 year old are pretty cute! I can't get rid of my 8 year old he's the only boy. But that doesn't compleatly solve the problem because the older ones are the ones that have tons of crap going on all the time!

Quoting thetrollcat:

craigslist or ebay...

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM
4 moms liked this

I found two children struck just the right balance.  I knew that any more than that would decrease our quality of life due to stress.  I chose to stop at 2.

Jers.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM

We've eaten dinner in the car more than once.  Maybe another parent can't take your kid to rehearsal and you can pick them up or something like that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

This is why I enjoy having just one child.

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

2 is enough for me!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I'll take the 4 year old. I have one, she could use a friend :)

RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Pizza and cocaine? LOL, I don't know, you need an extra "you"!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)