Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So you are turning one...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
My DS will be one in march! My how time flies! :') what are some good ideas for a birthday party?? Please don't tell me that he's too young to have a party and blah blah blah my family tried that and they won't be invited. :) lol

ETA: so I have an idea for a theme i will be doing a western little cowboy theme now there's the food! Idk what to cook ahhhhhh help!!! Lol BBQ?? Or what?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Bump
Jers.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I went a little crazy for their first bdays, so I'm probably not the best to help you with this lol

stephiebugg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:35 PM

What type of stuff does he like? You could do a circus theme, a train theme, a "camp" theme...
You can get cute plates and stuff from here 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM

ya I dunno. we never did 1st bday parties like that w/ any of our kids. we just had smaller family gatherings at home till they were older. so I got no ideas. but good luck on your party.

stephiebugg
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hahaha, that website has a 1st birthday Little Man Moustache theme. HA! It's so cute and ridiculous! You could set up a "photo booth" and get guests to take pics of themselves with moustaches on. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Think about maybe a favorite tv show or animal he might like. Depending on time of year do either an indoor or outdoor party. if you plan on having older kids at the party maybe do a pinata. For food make things he can eat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Lol what did you do?

Quoting Jers.:

I went a little crazy for their first bdays, so I'm probably not the best to help you with this lol

beerabitch69
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:58 PM

strippers and booze.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)