Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reporting Gay Activity

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/31/tennessee-bill-would-require-schools-to-report-gay-activity-to-parents/

Holy crap.
Can someone make clicky?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Replies (51-60):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Same here.

Quoting brebugmom91:

I'm a southern conservative, and I have to say this is the dumbest, piece of ignorant trash I've read in a long time. Why can't people just leave gay people alone????? Pisses me off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mewebb82
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Gay activity? What does that mean? They are setting up the students and faculty at that school to stereotype and teach prejudices. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

This is really getting ridiculous. Gay activity? Urgent safety issues involving human sexuality? What an asshole. An you know what, the biggest problem in MY school was the hoochies screwing the football players behind the stage in the lunchroom. What about that damn "straight activity"? Or is it only "gay activity" that is wrong and immoral? WTF EVER!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I just said I'm pretty sure and yes I am assuming that Fox likely agrees with this. Most if them. Yes this is prejudging. I admit it. But Fox *usually* sides with conservatism.
Although I do say I understand they're just reporti g it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I realize that fox news isn't the best place to go to for news but why are there gals saying "only Fox News"?

It's a Senator in Tennessee doing this...why are you blaming Fox News?

Serious question.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:56 PM

wow really that is so wrong it's not even funny...because what if a "kid/teenage" isn't "gay" they are "bi" or just wondoring what it's like.  Or if they are "gay" and are not to tell their parents or family yet.  That's part of being young is finding out who u r and who u r as a person.  And it's their right as a human being to do as they feeling is right to or for them and their life.  

Sasha-
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I knew what it meant and I still say any sexual activity gay or straight.

Quoting AnnieMcD:

I don't think they're talking about assplay in the hallways. They're suggesting reporting anything that the teacher decides might be "risky" behavior. This is up to the teacher's discrection and can probably be things like "I saw Jimmy holding hands with another boy."
While, as someone suggested, a parent who knows their child probably wouldn't be surprised at that. In the middle of the bible belt, that's a great way to make sure Jimmy homeless and his family disowns him.

Quoting Sasha-:

I think if they are under age technically they should report all sexual activity, gay or straight. 

TerriAnne2606
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Reporting "Gay" activity?  Hell -I'm gonna have to read that.  I'm assuming they don't mean happy when they say gay???  

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Sorry I'm an idiot for thinking this is ridiculous. Sad so many people are agreeing with it. -_- and that you have to resort to name calling because fox reported something shitty

Quoting brebugmom91:

.... Seriously? Idiot.

Quoting OneToughMami:

-_- only on Fox

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brebugmom91
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Oh so now NEWS casters can't report stuff YOU don't agree with?? LMAO!! Yup. Idiot. And self centered to boot. THAT is sad.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Sorry I'm an idiot for thinking this is ridiculous. Sad so many people are agreeing with it. -_- and that you have to resort to name calling because fox reported something shitty

Quoting brebugmom91:

.... Seriously? Idiot.

Quoting OneToughMami:

-_- only on Fox

supermomz25
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Thinking it's like "paranormal activity"

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

What exactly is "gay activity"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured