Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird Kids

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 9 Replies
Do your kids do or say anything weird?

My son just walked into my bedroom and said "I put Fluttershy down my pajamas so she stayed warm"

He had put his little Fluttershy toy into his footie jammies and she was riding around on the top of his foot.

Weirdo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Oh, yes. Last night, my dd, nearly age 4 asked me to tell the story of Snow White. "But I want you to make up the story differently, so Snow White dies and one of the dwarves dies and they are put in the same coffin together." Wtf? We don't have TV, where did she get this from?

Or, she'll say, let's pretend I am dead. I say, no, how about just wounded? I don't know where she gets this.

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I used to want my parents to tell me stories with people having babies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, yes. Last night, my dd, nearly age 4 asked me to tell the story of Snow White. "But I want you to make up the story differently, so Snow White dies and one of the dwarves dies and they are put in the same coffin together." Wtf? We don't have TV, where did she get this from?

Or, she'll say, let's pretend I am dead. I say, no, how about just wounded? I don't know where she gets this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

God yes, it worries me how weird they are. I just pray that everyone else's kids are weirdos so mine won't stand out too much! Lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

My dd age 4 said, "My underwear is caught in my butt, but I got it out with my thumb and this finger."

When she was 2, I said it's time for your nap. She said, "Wait a minute, I have to check my e-mail."

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:30 PM
2 moms liked this
When I'm at the playground with DS I start to silently cheer when I see another weird kid.

Quoting RLT2:

God yes, it worries me how weird they are. I just pray that everyone else's kids are weirdos so mine won't stand out too much! Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meangreen18
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I love my little weirdo!!! I swear he has his own language!! lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM

My stepson used to lick people's feet lol. We had to all start wearing our shoes in the house till he grew out of it... he was 2.

My daughter dips her tater totts in yougurt :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I dyed my hair a couple of months ago it was red. But dd five said it looked like i had a blood head and hid under her blanket until i rinsed it. When i was done ahe came in to the kitchen and says whew shes gone. I said who she says my fake mommy. I said ok she said shr had a blood head abd was scary. Now every now and again she will say your not my fake mommy your my real mommy because you dont have a blood head:)
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:42 PM

"Penguins are fascinating, I think that's the best sentence I've ever wrote" DS1 in the car yesterday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)