Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me the truth

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
Am I wrong...I left my husband a couple of months ago because he cheated on me and got the women with 8 kids who is also a 37 year old grandmother pregnant..her 8 kids have nothing to do with the story I jst thought I'd add that in..anyway our son turned one and he text me saying what time are we getting together to sing happy birthday..I replied you can do whatever you want with your son but we are never in the equation...I will be doing what I want with the boys on their birthday and u can do what u want with them separately...mind you I tried to work it out with him even I found out about the other baby but he continued to cheat on me with her...I know I should be mature for our kids but I really don't want to be in the same room with him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I do the same thing. I throw my girls a party with my family and friends and expect my ex to do the same. As far as I know he has never thrown them a party (they are only 2). We are not a family anymore so why pretend? Maybe when my girls get older, if its important to them and they ask to invite him, I will allow it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I agree it. Is best to think or the kids but if your kid will on,y see you both unhappy it's better to get 2 parties than 1 awkward one. I'd rather you kid see you happy then with daddy.

firemouse23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:41 PM

It is better that you do 2 separate parties rather than possibly having drama and the focus not being on the kids.

Threeboysemt1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Yes thx ladies I thought so..maybe in a couple of years or so we maybe able to do them together but right now to be honest I hate his guts and I really didn't feel like trying to be cordial
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)