Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seen about 3 fat post so far today...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

So what is up w/ all the bashing of fat people?  

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
beerabitch69
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM

and this makes 4

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:03 PM

yes, but however I am not bashing.  Iam fat myself so why would I do that. 

Quoting beerabitch69:

and this makes 4

Josie_P
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:09 PM

There is a theme of the week here in MC. Themes usually include: PA (like foodstamps and all that), SAHM vs WM, fat people, what you are doing with your tax return...hm, what else. Those are the top ones currently. So, you see, the fat posts all just fit into the themes

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

lol  a ton of women here on this site & this is all we can come up w/.    lmao  

Quoting Josie_P:

There is a theme of the week here in MC. Themes usually include: PA (like foodstamps and all that), SAHM vs WM, fat people, what you are doing with your tax return...hm, what else. Those are the top ones currently. So, you see, the fat posts all just fit into the themes

itsm3
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

during the holidays, it's look what i'm getting my kids for christmas.

oh and let's not forget the rate me posts which you know is just a huge bash fest waiting to happen.

Quoting Josie_P:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
don't forget the bully posts. LOL

Quoting Josie_P:

LadyBugMom09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM
IDK why people hate fat people so much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Because it's still New Years resolutions time. Most will go back to being fat and happy by March
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I really hate the rate me posts.  Or rate my mate one's.  lol  sorry rate my dh/so  what ever I dont care what you look like and nor do I care what you think of me.  Nor do I care about your man/women.    Why would they care so much anyway. 

Quoting itsm3:

during the holidays, it's look what i'm getting my kids for christmas.

oh and let's not forget the rate me posts which you know is just a huge bash fest waiting to happen.

Quoting Josie_P:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)