Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
How did the child bite that many times and draw blood without you knowing? I'm just wondering no bashing. Were they in a different room?

Hope the baby is OK.
Oostera
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I guess if she doesn't like your tactics then she can choose a different provider.

Biting is definitely not a good thing to do, nor is it something that should be used to "express" one's self. However, at three, the child is still learning how to handle their frustration, anger, sadness, etc. It CAN still come out in the wrong way. If you continue to watch this child, maybe you can give him/her some pointers on what to do INSTEAD of biting. Just sitting them on the couch all day isn't going to teach them what to do next time they feel like biting.

Just an option:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting Ultra_:

Your MIL has a 3 year old?

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

sorry had to read this a few times to get my mind around the ages LOL 

and your right - that child is out of hand 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
So what if mom gets off work at 5. It's lunch time now. Are you okay with a 4 hour time out for 3 yo?

Quoting silverdawn99:

Lol over ten minutes is not child abuse

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM

You MIL is crazy most 3yr olds do not bite. Most have been taught by that age that biting is not acceptable behavior. That 3yr old is lucky my DH wasn't watching them my DH would have bit them back to show how not nice biting actually is.

pennerb538
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I went to the bathroom real quick and heard her screaming on top of her lungs so I went running. Apparently my 8 month old pulled her hair and it pissed her off :(

Quoting Anonymous:

How did the child bite that many times and draw blood without you knowing? I'm just wondering no bashing. Were they in a different room?

Hope the baby is OK.

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM
6 moms liked this

Bite your MIL´s arm a few times to express how you feel about her stupid statement. 

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Ugh... that would piss me off. Stop watching the kid. I would. I babysat at a gym for a free membership. this brat walks up to my little girl and SPITS in her face. His mom was sitting there. I told her, you do something or I will! And you don't want me to... Disgusting. No manners anymore.

I should add, my daughter was 3 and this boy was almost 5.  I know the mother.. my husband is friends with her husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)