Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Better than beating his butt
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

So what if mom gets off work at 5. It's lunch time now. Are you okay with a 4 hour time out for 3 yo?

Quoting silverdawn99:

Lol over ten minutes is not child abuse

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM
6 moms liked this
Do people actually understand the meaning of abuse anymore? Go call CPS. "Yes sir, this lady made a kid sit on a couch for more than 10 minutes. It's abuse. Arrest her!"

What a joke you are.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Lol, child abuse?

Quoting Anonymous:

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Oh okay. Yea I would make her sit too. That's bullshit. I'm sorry that happened. I wasn't trying to be a bitch or anything I was just wondering

Quoting pennerb538:

I went to the bathroom real quick and heard her screaming on top of her lungs so I went running. Apparently my 8 month old pulled her hair and it pissed her off :(

Quoting Anonymous:

How did the child bite that many times and draw blood without you knowing? I'm just wondering no bashing. Were they in a different room?

Hope the baby is OK.

helema24
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM

umm when my daughter started that crud i actually did all i could to get her from doing it... finally i had to BITE HER BACK, not too hard bu thard enough for her to feel it, and she never bit me again. if it wasnt my child id tell the mom i wasnt going to watch her 3 year old any longer.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

saucymama519
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Biting at ANY age is not expressing yourself.  Little ones do it before they are old enough to understand it hurts or when they are still learning to positively deal with their emotions. It's not self expression it's lack of understanding or anger. And self expression and expressing anger are completely different.  You're damn straight that child would have been sitting until someone came and got them. My 3 year old acted like that at HOME and he would be sitting on the couch for the rest of the night, no questions asked. Maybe not if he bit ONCE (although he would still be in a heaping of trouble) but definitely for that many times and if he drew blood. There is ZERO excuse for a three yeard old to act like that. They are old enough to know better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM

You tell'em. I don't care family or not. Biting is not acceptable.

TerriAnne2606
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Ugh.  Sorry about that. Just a note, though, my 3 year old does NOT bite.  She got over that a long time ago - she bit 2 kids in daycare, one of them bit her back, that was the end of the biting phase.  Time out chair would be getting lots of use in my house.  Hope the rest of your day goes better.  

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You MIL is crazy most 3yr olds do not bite. Most have been taught by that age that biting is not acceptable behavior. That 3yr old is lucky my DH wasn't watching them my DH would have bit them back to show how not nice biting actually is.

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Ghetto. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)