Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (51-60):
MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I used to bite my dd back when she'd bite.

Quoting Anonymous:

You MIL is crazy most 3yr olds do not bite. Most have been taught by that age that biting is not acceptable behavior. That 3yr old is lucky my DH wasn't watching them my DH would have bit them back to show how not nice biting actually is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

i would not watch the child again.

its NOT normal, and its NOT ok.

i have a 5yo.- and she never behaved that way

MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Your MIL has a 3 year old?

Lots of 3 year olds do bite but that doesn't mean you have to put up with it.  Sitting him on the couch for longer than say 5-10 minutes doesn't do much good though.  Why was he biting?

dlnimo
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
How is that? It takes only one bite to draw blood! Nice try though........

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

pennerb538
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Shit how long does it take to bite someone hard enought to bleed. I went pee.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom7142
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM
You go girl! My thoughts exactly!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Damn this post is full of morons.  Do you think that drawing blood and blood running down the arm are the same things?  A paper cut draws blood, a knife produces blood running down your hands.  Do you not see the difference?

Quoting dlnimo:

How is that? It takes only one bite to draw blood! Nice try though........

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting Anonymous:

RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
6 moms liked this

She did "redirect" her. She redirected her bite happy little ass to the couch.

Quoting Anonymous:

You redirect the behavior, not make a three year sit somewhere all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
:/. Creepy

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey!!! That's your SISTER IN LAW you put in time out!!!!!  Anyone else find that funny??!Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)