Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (71-80):
RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Did the OP say in the replies that it would be for 4 hours?

Quoting Anonymous:

So, you are also okay with what could be a 4 or so hour time out for a three yo? Nice.

Quoting RLT2:

She did "redirect" her. She redirected her bite happy little ass to the couch.

Quoting Anonymous:

You redirect the behavior, not make a three year sit somewhere all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Ma'am?  Are you alright?  There is absolutely no reason for you to be so offended.  The OP was exaggerating.  It isn't a federal crime that I accused her of - she will be okay.  Now, go separate your twins before they kill each other.  I mean, obviously they are capable.

Quoting dlnimo:

Ohhhhh the big bad anon is going to name call now. Aren't you mature.
Okay well I have 16 month old twins and the other day I left the play room to restock on some diapers. I was gone for a minute, if that. Kayla had scratched Sophia in the face hard enough to draw blood and guess what? It dripped on the floor!!!!!!!
There goes your theory.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn this post is full of morons.  Do you think that drawing blood and blood running down the arm are the same things?  A paper cut draws blood, a knife produces blood running down your hands.  Do you not see the difference?

Quoting dlnimo:

How is that? It takes only one bite to draw blood! Nice try though........

RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM

The same ones that think tantrums are too

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

What kind of crack head thinks biting is a way of self expression!?

helema24
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM

last time i checked it takes only a few seconds to injure another child. case in point i was gone less than a minute in the laundry room of our house and my 4 year old sevearly injured his 3 year old brothers finger.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Awe I'm so sorry your baby got bit. I would do exactly what you are doing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM
No she didn't. She states until mom came home from work. It could be ten minutes or it could be four hours. I am looking at the long haul view here. However, I do understand her upset. I personally wouldn't babysit the little vampire again.

Quoting RLT2:

Did the OP say in the replies that it would be for 4 hours?

Quoting Anonymous:

So, you are also okay with what could be a 4 or so hour time out for a three yo? Nice.

Quoting RLT2:

She did "redirect" her. She redirected her bite happy little ass to the couch.

Quoting Anonymous:

You redirect the behavior, not make a three year sit somewhere all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

katy_kay08
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM

your MIL has a three year old?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Good grief!  

It takes less than 10 seconds to die from a bullet wound.  Your point? lol

Quoting helema24:

last time i checked it takes only a few seconds to injure another child. case in point i was gone less than a minute in the laundry room of our house and my 4 year old sevearly injured his 3 year old brothers finger.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Since when is sitting on the couch "child abuse"? Do yourself a favor and pick up a dictionary before you make any more ignorant comments regarding child abuse. Its a slap in the face to people/children who have actually experienced REAL child abuse!!!!! Children have to be disciplined/corrected for unacceptable behavior, its a fact of life. Otherwise they would have no concept of rules and boundaries. Please pray tell exactly what form of discipline would you deem appropriate for your little precious? Oh wait let me guess, you must be one of those mom's who believes their child can do no wrong? SMDH. Just another example of why we have a generation of unruly disrespectful kids with no sense of right/wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM
3 moms liked this

And we wonder why the world is full of spoiled rotten teenagers who think the world owes them everything! Sitting on the couch is not abuse! Its sad when parents stop correcting their children, this redirect the behavior crap is just that crap..what was she suppose to do say "Oh you bit that baby till it bled, here play with this ball!" Children need to be taught what they did is wrong, and not ever do it again! Parents need to suck it up and be just that PARENTS, not friends. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)