Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM
There's so much wrong with this post.

Your MIL has a 3 yr old?! Lets hear that story.

pennerb538
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Yes lol crazy aint it? My husband is 24 but I cant remember how old his mom is I think she was 41 when she had her. 

Quoting katy_kay08:

your MIL has a three year old?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM

She said she would re-direct the childs behavior, she would just have the child play or do something else..seriously...what happened to correcting a child, not giving it a new toy for bad behavior!

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is sitting on the couch "child abuse"? Do yourself a favor and pick up a dictionary before you make any more ignorant comments regarding child abuse. Its a slap in the face to people/children who have actually experienced REAL child abuse!!!!! Children have to be disciplined/corrected for unacceptable behavior, its a fact of life. Otherwise they would have no concept of rules and boundaries. Please pray tell exactly what form of discipline would you deem appropriate for your little precious? Oh wait let me guess, you must be one of those mom's who believes their child can do no wrong? SMDH. Just another example of why we have a generation of unruly disrespectful kids with no sense of right/wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM
That can be serious. Are you going to take her to the doctor?

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

haunted.mommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

She drew blood on an 8 month old baby she would be lucky she was not sent to a bed room for the rest of the day in my house!

Quoting Anonymous:

So what if mom gets off work at 5. It's lunch time now. Are you okay with a 4 hour time out for 3 yo?

Quoting silverdawn99:

Lol over ten minutes is not child abuse

Quoting Anonymous:

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

pennerb538

She got married like 5 years ago, the guy wanted a baby took them a little to concieve. 

Of course her daddy ended up being a dead beat and leaving them.

Just a fucked situation to begin with, I love this little girl to death but "I think she should have never been planned. Its not fair to her.

Quoting Anonymous:

KaysMom06
2 moms liked this

More than 10 minutes is too long? Really? So this is why we have so many self-centered, spoiled little brats running all over this country.

Quoting Anonymous:

akrall83
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Human bites get infected really easily, almost as bad as cat bites. She's lucky you didn't take your baby to the er and make her pay for it. You did the right thing. I would have bit the child back personally, so you showed more restraint than i would have. I would have bit softly though, just enough to show that it hurts and isn't ok.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
haunted.mommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM

It's simple Oops!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Youre babysitting your sister in law, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN