Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!

Posted by   + Show Post
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
softkitty42
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM

i dont allow biting in my house either and we loose privileges if we bite.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.
illinoismommy83
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm the same way. If your child can't control themselves and are physically hurting someone else repeatedly then they will be sitting on their butt till you come get them.

RLT2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM
6 moms liked this

Sitting on the couch is child abuse now? mmkay

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

LadyF86
2 moms liked this

ah hell no. bite him back.

pennerb538
My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Val99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Many toddlers between 2-3 go through a phase where they bite.  

When I was three I bit a 3 year old boy on the cheek while we were both in church daycare while our parents were at the service.  I broke his skin and it bled.  I was lucky that back then people weren't so sue happy, because they could have tried to get money from my parents.  I went to church with the victim til he was 16 and he still had a bite mark scar on his cheek.  I was so embarrassed as I got older.  I never bit anyone again - i think his shriek scared me.

haunted.mommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Are you for real?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sparklee.com - http://www.sparklee.com

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Lol over ten minutes is not child abuse

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
You redirect the behavior, not make a three year sit somewhere all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN