Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im scared to have sex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

i am 3 months PP and ive got like 20 lbs to lose, im exclusively breastfeeding and hubby wants another baby, i do too but pregnancy sucks and im just starting to feel like myself again, i want to have sex but im scared because im not on BC!! its like sometimes i want another baby and sometimes im just scared.

=[ ok vent over what would you do? (we only have 1 baby right now, its a boy and i want a girl too!!)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Use a condom?

AndrewsMommy01
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM

3 months is a little soon to be getting pregnant again imo but whatever I guess. I would suggest using a condom or going and getting on birth control.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 2, 3, and 4 year old. Its tough. Give you and your baby you have now time together. Raise him a little before you throw another one in the mix.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah weve been using condoms, exept last week i got all baby crazy lol, i wish he could get pregnant so i could chill -.-

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I would wait a bit longer. We couldn't have sex until I was around 6 months PP. We conceived my 2nd daughter the first time having sex, so BE CAREFUL! My girls are 15 months apart. I LOVE that they are so close in age. It's extremely hard having them close when you have a newborn though. Definitely worth it.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I would definitely wait. My kids are a 2 and 3 yrs apart. Have some sort of Gap between them. Saves you from bring overwhelmed and gives you one on one time with each baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I would buy bc and have sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM

thats so good to know, it wont be as hard for us because my mil is amazing she is so helpful and gratefull everytime we bring thhe baby over she says thank you thank you! and changes all the diapers etc, all i do is feed him, and i want him to have a friend like that, my brother ans i are very close as well and i think its important for kids to have close siblings =]

Quoting AmyL3469:

I would wait a bit longer. We couldn't have sex until I was around 6 months PP. We conceived my 2nd daughter the first time having sex, so BE CAREFUL! My girls are 15 months apart. I LOVE that they are so close in age. It's extremely hard having them close when you have a newborn though. Definitely worth it.

beerabitch69
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM

my boys are 11 months apart. I personally love it.

Use protection.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah im thiking about the paraguard opper iud, i hate BCthough, ive been on it my whole life now that i am free i feel less moody and so happy, lol that may just be my sweet baby though!

Quoting goddess99:

I would buy bc and have sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)