Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To SAHMs

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 74 Replies

You are all LAZY, LAZY people! Shame on you...

jk!

Anyways...have you been lazy today or busy?

How has your day gone?

Mine so far so good! My DD party is this weekend so lots of preparing to do even though all I wanna do is nap :(

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Today has been an interesting day.  DD didn't go to school because it was cancelled so she is here with me today.  She loves helping with her baby brother, which sometimes makes things more difficult.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM

SO lazy! Well, I did our taxes, so I guess that was productive, but it sure as heck didn't require leaving the couch or getting dressed lol! Hope the party goes well!

Keara20
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Lazy. We have only been awake a few hours and I let dd sleep in. I do major cleaning when my husbands at work, he gets in my way lol!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Let's just say.I'm ready for a nap!
xomrs.chase
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lazy I guess but I'm hurt and can barely walk around let alone clean... it's a "bare minimum" kind of day.
So.Ill.Mama
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I took the kids to the dentist and then to school. I have to pick them up in a little while and then pick up my contacts. Other than that I've not done anything. There's always tomorrow lol
PEEK05
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Busy

I am 38 weeks pregnant on Sunday and had a weekly OB appointment today.

Right now we are lazy but after lunch and nap we will be cleaning. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I actually am being lazy right now by being on here and drinking coffee. I took the big kids to school, hit the gym, fed the little ones lunch, put them down for a nap, cleaned up their mess and threw in my second load of laundry. I still need to do the dishes and make snacks for tomorrow's play date here. I have other cleaning to do too, but need my coffee finally!

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Being lazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Today has been lazy. I am recuperating from a virus and trying to psych myself up for getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. I need to plan out my grocery list to accomodate the superbowl snacks while staying in budget and my head is hurting so bad that after typing this, I am popping an ibuprofen and napping while my two year does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)