Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family of 14 Lives in RV...Could You?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you follow in their tire tracks?

Options:

Yes, I would!

It sounds fun, but I don't think we could do it.

Yes, my family has lived like this/is living like this.

Yes, but not with a family that big!

Not for me, but more power to them.

No way, and these people are stupid/crazy.

I cannot watch the video, but I still have an opnion.

Doobie Doobie Do...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

I am...a dreadlocks sportin', vegan food diggin', garden growin', floaty skirt wearin', bare feet steppin', from scratch cookin', non-spankin', homeschoolin', fiction writin', couponin', dog adoptin', displaced Texan, wife of a soldier and mother of a darlin'...

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SLMitchell
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:11 PM

BUMP!!

Dqnana
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I sold our home in PA 2+ years ago and began traveling full time in our 40' motor coach. We see all sorts of people in all sorts of rigs ... and some of them do very well.  I think this family must love one another VERY much and they probably have aVERY good routine and discipline for the kids ... and more power to them.  But I can tell you that a 40' unit (theirs is 36', I think) gets too small at times for just the 2 of us!  God luv'em, is all I can say!

Ecoseem
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM

We've lived in a smaller rv, but we have a much smaller family.  It was wonderful, I miss it, and am planning to go back to that lifestyle.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

OMGGGGGGGGG

Those kids were NOT wearing seatbelts and the mom was holding the baby in her arms while the RV was moving..............

Mom2KIL
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I would think it would be a lot of work...not for me but I can't knock it. Good for them if they are happy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:18 PM
We have a 33 foot travel trailer with no slides. It does have 2 bedrooms and can sleep 9, but when it rains it gets a bit cramped. Although hubby and I are debating on selling the house and buying an rv when we retire.
angevil53
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:18 PM
If i had to. Yes i could.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Hurry call CPS.

Quoting Sassy762:

OMGGGGGGGGG

Those kids were NOT wearing seatbelts and the mom was holding the baby in her arms while the RV was moving..............

SLMitchell
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:20 PM

That is awesome!  My husband and I have discussed living like that when he gets out of the military.  I already homeschool, so no big change there. :)

Quoting Ecoseem:

We've lived in a smaller rv, but we have a much smaller family.  It was wonderful, I miss it, and am planning to go back to that lifestyle.

I am...a dreadlocks sportin', vegan food diggin', garden growin', floaty skirt wearin', bare feet steppin', from scratch cookin', non-spankin', homeschoolin', fiction writin', couponin', dog adoptin', displaced Texan, wife of a soldier and mother of a darlin'...

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Righttttt

Quoting Anonymous:

Hurry call CPS.

Quoting Sassy762:

OMGGGGGGGGG

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)