Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:20 PM
  • 72 Replies
Going on holiday this year, and where are you going? We will probably be going camping again. : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candyrow
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Hawaii.  Can't wait to get out of this freezing cold.

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM

vacation? yes, we go to Ocean City every year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM

We will be staying home barring anything going on that requires a trip anywhere. I am due in May. I will not go anyhwere unless it is absolutely neccesary. My biggest plan is to go somewhere within two hours of our home for a day trip, if we get the energy and motivation up to do it. 

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Not really, we will take day trips though.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:25 PM

We just bought a house, re-did the kitchen, built a laundry room, and are tying into city water. So no vaca for us :( Just going to do more and more stuff to the house :)

Ashley0523
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

were going to nc and renting a cabin for a few days

model1000mom
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I want to go camping so freaking bad but DH hates camping. =( I am going to try and work out a deal with him so I can take my kids camping and then maybe he and I can have a private weekend somewhere alone.

I doubt he will go for the dirt though.

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

We just bought a house, re-did the kitchen, built a laundry room, and are tying into city water. So no vaca for us :( Just going to do more and more stuff to the house :)

Do we have the same life? LOL. Of course we did some different re-modeling but it's the same for us. :)

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:28 PM

My friend and i are talking about doing a retreat in the mtns of So Colo. It's sort of funny because we live in the mtns of No Colo. But it's a fun thing to get away for a couple of days. I'm also going to Las Vegas and visit my kids, Gk and friends for a week. Hubbyn is invited to stay home for both trips. And I have a business conv in mo in july, also byn myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)