Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wants me to abort...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
So Im 8 weeks pregnant, & my boyfriend wants me to abort. He gets so mad when I tell him I am not going to. I considered it at first before I told him. I went to the clinic but I just couldnt do it. While I know the situation isnt ideal, & I have two boys from my previous relationship. I was on the pill & took it religously. On time,everyday...i didnt even know I was pregnant til I went in to change my birth control, I was going to get the mirena. So, now that ive decided to keep it and when I give birth im cutting my tubes. My boyfriend is upset. He says he wont leave me but that hes gonna ignore this, pregnancy....at this point im over it. I dont care what he does, this is my babu and im keeping it. He can walk way, noones forcing him to stay....it does make me sad at times that he doesnt acknoledge the pregnancy.....Vent over....

Btw WWYD IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Ditch the loser and keep the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTyff
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I would kick him to the curb and keep the baby. You don't need him, you and your baby deserve better!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Im about too. Hes being super hurtful & mean :( I love him but not that nuch to put up with that crap.

Quoting NVL0707:

Ditch the loser and keep the baby.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I would seriously get into therapy so I could figure out why in the hell I ever thought this was a great guy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Lol he wasnt like this. He was always saying so if we had a girl what would you name it. Shit like that, but niw he changed completly!

Quoting happinessforyou:

I would seriously get into therapy so I could figure out why in the hell I ever thought this was a great guy?

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I would leave him. End of story. He sounds like a loser. 

SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:49 PM

tough deal there - he may change his tune once baby is here -- praying for you 

AndrewsMommy01
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Ditch the loser and go after him for child support after the baby is born. What a P.O.S.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I would prepare for being a single mom to three kids. If he is acting this way now, he may just leave. It is not set in stone how he will react the further along your regnancy gets, but just prepare yourself in case he does leave.

If you want this pregnancy, and you can take care of all of your children, then just work your ass off to be a good mommy to them.

kelly617
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM

He does realize it takes two to make a baby right?
He was there....he's a part in this...

I agree with the other ladies...ditch him..he's acting like a fucking child. Move on, have the baby and then find someone that will treat you with respect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)