Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's hard headed!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
My fiancé and I want to wait until we're married to start trying for a baby, my insurance doesn't cover maternity and we want to do this 'the right way' so we are waiting a few more months.

I am not on birth control because of the side effects and he doesn't like condoms so I thought we had decided on NFP but he fucking refuses to listen to me when it comes to me telling him when I'm ovulating. He thinks the 14 day rule is the end all be all and I can't trust my body. I KNOW I don't ovulate exactly 14 days after my period.

So we get into a huge argument over it all and I fucking don't know where to go from here.

I have books on NFP and they are sitting on his nightstand and I've sent him several links on NFP as well, he refuses to educate himself on it.

I finally sent him a text and told him its all in his hands right now and if he wants to have sex without condoms and go by whichever method he wants that's all fine and good because although it wouldn't be ideal I wouldn't be the least bit upset if we get pregnant sooner than we planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)