• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child support horror

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I havent had to " live " off of child support in a while but this January life has crap shoot... I lost my car the engine died or smething I cant drive far or it over heats so i couldnt get to work .. I know public trans but I dont live anywhere near stuff like that ( to take a cab before i even step butt in one it is 8.50 because I am further than 8miles from their office for them to drive me 8 miles is another like 8dollars so for one way its 16.50 back and forth itss 33$ not worth it in the end) 

ok back to point -- I lost my job and the car doesnt run.. I didnt have much in savings I was pretty much living pay check to pay check with the addd bonus of child support that I could use for my sons sports / music / clothing ( ( he plays basketball, is in cub scouts, plays clarinet, ruins shoes like no other) ) ..... I have most stuff taken care of but this week I have no paycheck and the only thing coming in is the child support so for once I wasnt going to use it on him but get some food and gs in my car to get everyone where they need to go and I am screwed I didnt even get half of what I usually get in child support.. 

I have 4 kids and my self... and I have 120 for 2 weeks... gah.. I can make it work but itll be hard

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM
If your car is over heating it may need a new water pump or a thermostat. Anyways it sucks but you will make due. Things maybe rough now but it won't rain forever kwim?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)