Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my fs went up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
By $330 i dont get why it went up so much.i had my baby and turned it in but he is breastfed so why did they go up so much?and please dont bash me for being on pa i was a sahm and my stbxh left when i was 6 months pregnant for his "new family" i have a 2 year old i had to feed im looking for a job(have been but they wouldnt hire someone 6 months+ pregnant and plan to get off pa as soon as i get one
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Because there is now another mouth to feed in the household even if you bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SterlingHeart
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM
3 moms liked this

I am not bashing - just asking an honest question............. what is your point to this post -- are you wanting to know why it went up - did you call the office and ask ---- are you sharing cause you think you should share this type of business on a public site?  I am honestly looking to understand the women that feel the need to just open up their lives and situations to others ridicule and bashing......  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I hope mine go up that much when I have my baby. I don't care what anyone thinks, I just hope they do.

AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

It went up for your baby, and maybe so you get proper nutrition while breastfeeding. Stock up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

It doesn't matter what the baby eats, they still count as a person. It is to help supplement the fact that you will have to spend more on other things for the baby, so not as much money for food.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, be grateful and leave it at that. If you are that concerned call your caseworker and ask. Many of us are barely scraping by and don't qualify.

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:01 PM
You have no income and additional household member now. That's why. There are no age restrictions on benefits. It guess by household size and income, but what each member consumes personally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM
i honestly want to know.i called and asked them and they wouldnt give an answer.i dont see why a breastfed infant needs 330 worth of anything especially at 1 week old

Quoting SterlingHeart:

I am not bashing - just asking an honest question............. what is your point to this post -- are you wanting to know why it went up - did you call the office and ask ---- are you sharing cause you think you should share this type of business on a public site?  I am honestly looking to understand the women that feel the need to just open up their lives and situations to others ridicule and bashing......  

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM
You do care bc you went anon lol. Not a pa hater at all, just laughed at the irony :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope mine go up that much when I have my baby. I don't care what anyone thinks, I just hope they do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Mine just went from 126 to 367......I guess from what my case worker said, it should have always been that. I dont know....weve never needed help before a few months ago and I thought it was kinda low but we were just grateful to get the help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)