Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DEAR CONGRESS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Please figure out the budget,because until you do our orders are put on hold. You told the military not to worry about the budget and to continue spending and giving the money out for tad orders among other orders and not to pinch penny's here and there. Now you guys are fighting again over the budget and all tad orders past feb have been put on hold. We told our landlord that we got orders and needed to go month to month and they will not go month to month without copy orders.WE CAN NOT GET A COPY OF ORDERS TILL YOU APPROVE THE BUDGET because ours are being held up because we need TAD for schooling you are requesting my dh go to. that's all JUST APPROVE A BUDGET ALREADY SO I CAN OFFICALLY GO MONTH TO MONTH WITH OUR LEASE...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I concur. I fucking hate congress at the moment, how dare they make us scared for our pay, for SS, and for veteran's pay!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM

It's wrong I get it,but I do get the whole using it as leverage to pass deals and budgets STILL VERY WRONG..I'm not to worried about pay for us because we USAA and they will pay us regardless they said that last time pay was being threaten. But for those who don't have USAA I can see how worried they can/are. I JUst want orders so I can have an official signed month to month lease so I don't get screwed over when we move because they put us in a year lease..

Quoting Anonymous:

I concur. I fucking hate congress at the moment, how dare they make us scared for our pay, for SS, and for veteran's pay!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:12 PM

They need to audit every single unit of the military and get rid of wasteful spending. There is multiple closet filled with equipment on my husband's base that will never be used and cost thousands and thousands of dollars. Flipping auction off all of that crap and I'm sure they'd have enough to pay your orders.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I agree that the military spends way to much on some things..put I also don't think that threatening enlisted and officers pay and putting orders on hold because they can't figure it out is not fair. Theses guys do and buy what they are told to not what they want to. So it's not us making them over spend. Trust me I have listen to my husband come home and talk about pay for 7 years its his job..he's done it all from being the head man in charge of an entire aircraft carrier spending to currently being at hub of the navy and dealing with pay here on a much closer level to the top.

Quoting Anonymous:

They need to audit every single unit of the military and get rid of wasteful spending. There is multiple closet filled with equipment on my husband's base that will never be used and cost thousands and thousands of dollars. Flipping auction off all of that crap and I'm sure they'd have enough to pay your orders.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)