Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one who NEEDS their man?

Posted by   + Show Post
I was chit chatting on another post about my dependency or need for my bf, that he is why my life is so amazing. He brings out the best in me, he is the reason I'm a better person. He saved me basically, I was going down a horrible path. because he didn't put up with my lies or being a drunk, he didn't let me play head games or mess around on him. I had never had someone love me so much that if i cheated on them would actually care. Sssoooo thoughts....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
StevieMarie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM
3 moms liked this

My dh and I recognize that in life, the only nouns you need to be happy are PEOPLE. So yes. In order to be 100% happy, all I need are my husband and daughters. They need me, I need them. And thats that. If one of us were missing, none would be truly happy. And we think that is the most important thing in life, period!

khloemum
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM

This to the mother-effin-T!! I am very independent I want him, Damn sure not a need!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Immature love: I love you because I need you

Mature love: I love you because I want/choose you

I don't need my husband. I choose him. I want him.

happinessforyou
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I "NEED" his sense of humor.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I don't need him.
_AshlynNicole
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I think its a little strong to NEED him. I think it would be healthy for you to develop a little independence...... But I do think that's beautiful that you love him that much. Does he feel the same way?
lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM
We have known eachother since we were 13, he was my first for everything. He knew me before my abuse, before all the bullshit of life gets to you. He knew a fun, loving, beautiful bubbly girl with nothing but a smile. Even though i know these things about myself. His love is what is making me find my way back. I want to be the women he knows i can be... I had given up, he came back in my life to help me find the strength to be happy again.

Quoting mommamaggi:

We all need different people at different times in our lives. Sounds like you found someone that makes you want to be a better person, that's not a bad thing. It's only bad if you would revert back to your old self if he was gone for some reason.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I need my wife. It is the simple truth. I cannot live without her. She feels the same way so it works great for us. We have a great marriage.
lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Oh shoot girl he is so in love with me it ozzes out his eye balls. We went our separate way for a few year, he had a bby i got married. When we got back together he gave me back the ring he had gotten me when we where 14 .....he had saved it, along with letters and picures!!

Quoting _AshlynNicole:

I think its a little strong to NEED him. I think it would be healthy for you to develop a little independence...... But I do think that's beautiful that you love him that much. Does he feel the same way?

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I dont need anyone but god, of course I want others ok my life. Without my husband, kids, and other family I would be so upset, hurt, and life would be extremely difficult. I do not need them, I want them. I want them badly!
lil_momma_vdv
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe HUG!! Its an intense feeling fo sho total bliss

Quoting ALolies:

This actually could have been written by me. I feel the same way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN