Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Taxes!!!!!! Please read

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Did anyone file early or befor jan 30th and get check already? dh and i filed the 19th and turbo tax said it will be here tomorrow

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM

IRS is not accepting anything until the 30th. Like all government entities, they are not prepared for all the changes the government initiated.  US government at its finest.

tastelikeyum
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM
This. I do t know how people are saying it got accepted on the 25th or whatever date because NOTHING got processed till the 30th.

Quoting puertoricangeek:

The IRS didn't start doing anything until yesterday, 1/30. They will probably mail it out tomorrow. Be patient. There were a lot of changes made this year.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM

You don't know what you're talking about, according to the bitch that posted this. 

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

IRS is not accepting anything until the 30th. Like all government entities, they are not prepared for all the changes the government initiated.  US government at its finest.

tastelikeyum
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
You know people always get bitchy over little shit here. At least you were trying to help.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHOA! I was in no way rude to you. I was just trying to answer your question. Damn.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not an idiot, I know what the IRS said about the 30th. Can't you read? People on here have been saying that theirs was accepted before the 30th. SMDH!

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Plans-Jan.-30-Tax-Season-Opening-For-1040-Filers

Quoting Anonymous:

According a bunch of people on here have said theirs was accepted sometime between the 24-28th using turbo tax or tax act.

Quoting Anonymous:

The IRS didn't accept them until yesterday, for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

I filed mine on the 17th with H&R Block, but they didn't accept it until the 30th. It seems like they are behind everyone else. How come the rest of the online tax sites put them through before the 30th.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
The irs started processing them last Thursday not all of them but some. Mine was accepted Thursday.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

This. I do t know how people are saying it got accepted on the 25th or whatever date because NOTHING got processed till the 30th.

Quoting puertoricangeek:

The IRS didn't start doing anything until yesterday, 1/30. They will probably mail it out tomorrow. Be patient. There were a lot of changes made this year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
FFS. The IRS started ACCEPTING returns way before the 30th.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Quoting puertoricangeek:

tastelikeyum
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM
So when you clicked on where's my refund it showed you? This other lady was saying the other day that it was messed up. Maybe I need to check mine out then.

Quoting Anonymous:

The irs started processing them last Thursday not all of them but some. Mine was accepted Thursday.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Quoting puertoricangeek:

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Haven't filed yet. DH has been in the field. Waiting for him to get back. 

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Mine was accepted on the 24th and processed yesterday.

Quoting Anonymous:

The IRS didn't accept them until yesterday, for everyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

I filed mine on the 17th with H&R Block, but they didn't accept it until the 30th. It seems like they are behind everyone else. How come the rest of the online tax sites put them through before the 30th.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Call the # the website didn't work for me. My guess its just so backed up.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

So when you clicked on where's my refund it showed you? This other lady was saying the other day that it was messed up. Maybe I need to check mine out then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Quoting puertoricangeek:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN