Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laser hair removal

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Groupon has a deal for 6 full face laser hair removal treatments for $199 and I think I am going to get it.  Has anyone had it done?  How is the pain?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I have done laser hair removal on my eyebrows, underarms, kegs, and bikini area.  I received a topical anesthetic cream to put on the area about an hour before I'd have a treatment.   I have to say that $199 is an amazingly cheap price for 6 treatments.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I think I am going to do it.  I have a couple of stray chin hairs and getting my eyebrows permanently shaped would rock! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have done laser hair removal on my eyebrows, underarms, kegs, and bikini area.  I received a topical anesthetic cream to put on the area about an hour before I'd have a treatment.   I have to say that $199 is an amazingly cheap price for 6 treatments.  

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I've never done it. But just FYI you can't be a blonde or redhead.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I am a fake redhead.  Naturally a brunette.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

countrymomma81
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I'm considering it for my lip and chin. I just have to do more research on a good place in my area. 

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM

My bestie had it done to her armpits (also a groupon deal). She said the pain was tolerable. Like an elastic band snapping on her skin. She hasn't shaved her pits in a month and they are hairless still after only 3 treatments. She's very pleased and is getting a full Brazilian done next.

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Well then you'll be good.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a fake redhead.  Naturally a brunette.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I really think I am going to do it!  Full legs is $299.  Seriously, $299 to never shave again.  Fuck yeah!

Quoting supermama322:

My bestie had it done to her armpits (also a groupon deal). She said the pain was tolerable. Like an elastic band snapping on her skin. She hasn't shaved her pits in a month and they are hairless still after only 3 treatments. She's very pleased and is getting a full Brazilian done next.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Love it!
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM

WORTH. EVERY. MOTHERFUCKING. PENNY.

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I really think I am going to do it!  Full legs is $299.  Seriously, $299 to never shave again.  Fuck yeah!

Quoting supermama322:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)