Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lifetouch employees

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Question if anyone here who works for lifetouch have received their w-2 yet..and if so do you have a number to call to see where mine is. I quit last August and don't have numbers for anything. Just curious if they have sent them out.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ratchetlee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

They have until today to send them.... 1/31!  If you don't receive them in a few days then I would start trying to find a number.... 

You can probably find a link on FB

tab022308
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Thx..I wasn't sure if today was send date or must be in hand date..I just curious if anyone had recoved theirs and if I needed to hunt mine down..lol

Quoting ratchetlee:

They have until today to send them.... 1/31!  If you don't receive them in a few days then I would start trying to find a number.... 

autiemama516
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I don't work there but I love the pictures they take of the kids. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:03 PM

No, I haven't received mine yet either. I called the corporate number last week and they told me to call the studio I worked at and I found out they closed! Thank goodness I found a new job!

tab022308
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Well I least I'm not the only one..ill give it a couple days then and go on the hunt..

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I haven't received mine yet either. I called the corporate number last week and they told me to call the studio I worked at and I found out they closed! Thank goodness I found a new job!

ratchetlee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

It has to be sent out today.....  good luck.. I hope it comes soon!

Quoting tab022308:

Thx..I wasn't sure if today was send date or must be in hand date..I just curious if anyone had recoved theirs and if I needed to hunt mine down..lol

Quoting ratchetlee:

Djnkeegsmomma
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Has anyone received theirs yet? I live in PA I quit working there in August as well and I still haven't gotten mine :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I miss working for Lifetouch. I did that for three years. Awesome company, amazing co-workers & territory, great pay.
tab022308
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I got mine yesterday it said it was sent on the 30th

Quoting Djnkeegsmomma:

Has anyone received theirs yet? I live in PA I quit working there in August as well and I still haven't gotten mine :(

Djnkeegsmomma
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thank you! Hopefully mine will come today :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured