Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need birth control

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I Dont have anyone who can watch my children and my husband works so when he is off the planned parenthood is closed. I can't have anymore children we use condoms but I'm so scared one will break. :( what do I do.?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
-42-
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Take your kids with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM

This and no sex until you get birth control

Quoting -42-:

Take your kids with you.

spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Take your kids to PP with you.  There's no reason not to. 

If you can not have any more children. Why not consider permanent means of BC either for you or him. Cheaper in the long run, less risk of accidental pregnancy, and safer in the long run than taken bc for the next 30 years or so years (depending of course on how old you are).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:18 PM
They are 2&5 the office said no children allowed in ther room and I can't leave them in the waiting room

Quoting -42-:

Take your kids with you.

-42-
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Drop in daycare for a few hours?

Quoting Anonymous:

They are 2&5 the office said no children allowed in ther room and I can't leave them in the waiting room

Quoting -42-:

Take your kids with you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Can you go to a regular Gynocologist or do you have a county Health Dept ? Either of those should allow children with you. Couldnt you hire a babysitter for a few hours ?
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM

You can get VCF films at the grocery store. Along with contraceptive sponges. You just put in one (or both if you like) about 15 mins before sex, and you're good to go til you can get something more permanent. Personally, I've had a PP tell me no kids. I made the appt anyway, and took my (at the time) 12 month old with me anyway. If they can behave and not run wild, then they can't bitch too much. And it's important that you do what you can to avoid another baby when you KNOW you can't have anymore. If nothing else, find a place that does drop ins and put them in a day care for a couple of hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)