• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My uncle F***** me really good this time

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM
  • 42 Replies

i wanna junk punch him. he taught my almost 2 year old its funny to hit him. she kicks him and smacks him and he acts like its funny. if she wants to hit him fine but shes doing it to her sister and me. how do i stop her? if i smack her hand she laughs thinking im playing the only way a time out works is if i hold her down cuz she wont sit by herself she wont stay still and the time outs dont bother her at all. i calmly tell her no she doesnt listen i give her a firm no and she doesnt listen. idk what to do with this girl

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Everyone Is A Genius But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree It Will Spend Its Whole Life Believing It Is Stupid ~ Einstein

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rlk121909
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Bump

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

My daughter resists time out too, so I make her have a 5 min quiet time in her room. I stand outside the door and if she opens it I firmly say, "No ma'am!" and shut it. After 5 min I sit her on her bed and talk to her. It's been a long process, but now all I have to do is tell her we need to talk and she will stick her lip out, go to her room and sit on her bed and wait for me to come talk to her. Maybe try that?

rlk121909
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM

she just wiggles her fingers and toes and waits for me to let go. it really doesnt phase her at all

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds more like she isn't responding to your discipline techniques. What happens when you hold her in the corner?

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Everyone Is A Genius But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree It Will Spend Its Whole Life Believing It Is Stupid ~ Einstein

rlk121909
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Quoting mommamaggi:

My daughter resists time out too, so I make her have a 5 min quiet time in her room. I stand outside the door and if she opens it I firmly say, "No ma'am!" and shut it. After 5 min I sit her on her bed and talk to her. It's been a long process, but now all I have to do is tell her we need to talk and she will stick her lip out, go to her room and sit on her bed and wait for me to come talk to her. Maybe try that?

ive tried that and she seriously will hyperventilate and almost throw up from freaking out. i hate her getting that upset. i did it twice and both times when i opened the door a minute later i had to hold her and rock her so she would breathe normally. 

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM

:( Poor baby. Maybe conventional methods just wont work for her. I'm sure some other moms will have some good advice for you. 

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

ive tried that and she seriously will hyperventilate and almost throw up from freaking out. i hate her getting that upset. i did it twice and both times when i opened the door a minute later i had to hold her and rock her so she would breathe normally. 

rlk121909
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:10 PM

i hope so. of course this post goes unnoticed lol.

i slept with my dog as 600+ comments

i need help on punishing my kids gets 2 :p

Quoting mommamaggi:

:( Poor baby. Maybe conventional methods just wont work for her. I'm sure some other moms will have some good advice for you. 

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Change the title to "Can I get a 15th trimester abortion???" and the people will come lol

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

rlk121909
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

or better yet. 

"my uncle F***** me really good this time"

haha ima do it

Quoting mommamaggi:

Change the title to "Can I get a 15th trimester abortion???" and the people will come lol

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM

lol Do et!

Quoting rlk121909:

or better yet. 

"my uncle F***** me really good this time"

haha ima do it

Quoting mommamaggi:

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

Quoting rlk121909:

Quoting mommamaggi:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Send her to her room. Or start taking away toys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)