Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg she's insane

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
I gave my df the gift of prepaid professional pictures of his kids for Christmas. They live too far away for regular visits, and every picture his ex sends is of both kids and herself.

We had planned to get the pictures done during the Christmas visit, but were unable to due to illness. The ex said she'd use the gift card to get them done and mail us the pictures. Df even told her she could keep a couple prints for her trouble.

The pictures arrived today. Once again, she's in every picture! Df made it clear that he wanted a pose with the kids together and one with each alone. She paid the extra sitting fee to be in each pose.

I'm furious. I don't want a bunch of pictures of her in my home. We wanted pictures of the kids.

What would you do?

My best friend is trying to edit the pics. Df us going to call his ex on his lunch at work. He's more angry than I am. He said I should throw the pics away before he gets home. I won't, they're at my friend's house, so he won't have to see them though. This crazy woman is married, why can't she get over it????

Update

The edit turned out ok...
She had the nerve to say that any picture of her children should and would always have her in it. She's angry that we edited her out
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Photoshop her out.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM
5 moms liked this
I would not have let her use the gc in the first place.

Get some spring pictures of them when you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Cut her face out of the pic, lol

Can you photoshop her out of the pictures?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM
6 moms liked this
Make her pay you back and arrange for the kids to come and you all go.
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:26 PM
8 moms liked this

Send them back and tell her you wanted the pictures of the KIDS that you requested, she must have sent the wrong ones.  Remind her you had spoken to her about it. Then see what she says..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Why did you give the gift card to her, I would have waited until they visited and taken them myself, but, since what is done is done, photoshop her out until you can get new ones done!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM
sounds like she's jealous and wants back in his life.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

DF needs to address this with her as it seems like she squandered the kids' gift plus, she is doing it intentionally to keep herself in his sights. Did she at least take pics with each kid independant? Maybe he needs to have her get some re-takes done and on her dine this time??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd be irate! I would send them back to her with a pic of you two together. Then on the next visit get them done the way you want and with a pic of you him and the kids and send that pic to her as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this

what a bitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)